Dallington Associates Limited – Website Terms and Conditions
- We are a company registered in England under company number 10131007
- You can contact us at our registered address: 23 Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0AA
BACP Organisational Membership Number: 275907
- We will only collect, process and store information we have openly collect from you or with your consent, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Personal data, for the purposes of the GDPR, means any information from which you could be identified; including details such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and IP address.
- Your details will be held by Dallington Associates and will not be made available to any third party, except where otherwise stated.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line.
- For further information visit aboutcookies.org
Intellectual Property Rights
- All content included on our site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labeled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Without prior written permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, reproduce, create derivative works from, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell, transfer or exploit any material on this website, or in any other manner re-use content from our site
- Our status as the owner and author of the content on our site must always be acknowledged.
Dallington are committed to providing a high-level service to our clients. If you do not feel satisfied with the level of service received, we want to hear from you. This will help us to improve our standards.
We recognise that some concerns will be raised informally and with these, we aim to ensure that:
- making a complaint is as easy as possible
- we treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response
- we deal with it promptly, politely and confidentially
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures.
- If appropriate, enable mediation between the complainant and the individual to whom the complaint has been referred.
If you feel your complaint cannot be resolved informally for any other reason, then the formal complaints procedure below should be followed.
If you have a complaint, please contact Caroline Douglas – Pennant, Clinical Supervisor.
You can write to Caroline at:
23 Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0AA.
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 working days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our Complaints Register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 working days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
I. we may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
II. we will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply;
III. you will then be invited to meet to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 5 working days of the end of our investigation.
5. Within 2 days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include suggestions for resolving the matter. This will be done within 5 working days of completing our investigation.