Dallington Associates Limited – Website Terms and Conditions
- We are a company registered in England under company number 10131007
- You can contact us at our registered address: 23 Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0AA
- We will only collect, process and store information we have openly collect from you or with your consent, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Personal data, for the purposes of the GDPR, means any information from which you could be identified; including details such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and IP address.
- Your details will be held by Dallington Associates and will not be made available to any third party, except where otherwise stated.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line.
- For further information visit aboutcookies.org
Intellectual Property Rights
- All content included on our site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labeled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Without prior written permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, reproduce, create derivative works from, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell, transfer or exploit any material on this website, or in any other manner re-use content from our site
- Our status as the owner and author of the content on our site must always be acknowledged.